Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

My boy friend is turning 19 on July 28th and I don't know what to get him at all. My budget is only about $20. He is an outdoor boy. He is not much into cologne and jewelery and that kinda stuff. And I can't think of any DVDs he would be much into right now. I would like to get him something unique and cute. Or make something. Anybody have any ideas?

By ???? from CA

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

How about a baseball cap? A tee-shirt. A fancy cake and a picnic.
(07/27/2009)

By mulberry204

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I know you said no movies, but "The Great Outdoors" is an excellent movie for a outdoors person. It's hilarious as well. A fishing pole would do for any guy whose outdoorsy. A t-shirt from Bass Pro Shops (can get em online). (07/27/2009)

By rosefroggie

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

A wind up flashlight? (07/27/2009)

By cookwie

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

One thing any outdoors guy really appreciates is a good pocket knife. Even if he has one, or a dozen, a new one is always a super gift. Sometimes one with only 2 blades is perfect, not bulging in the pocket like a Swiss army knife would do, but always there for whittling, cutting a stray thread, and yes, they do clean under their fingernails with them also. Just an idea, but having raised four daughters, and three sons, this subject has come up on more than one occasion. (07/27/2009)

By LJF

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Bake him a cake or a big batch of his favorite cookies. Make him a special card. Home made gifts are better because of the love you put in to them with the $20, you can take him out for a burger. (07/28/2009)

By catastrofy

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

For my birthday every year, my son buys me my favorite ice cream and makes me a card. He's 30 and I'm "older". Best gift ever. (07/28/2009)

By catastrofy

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

A nice key chain or perhaps a good pocket-knife. (07/28/2009)

By SusanMarie

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄