Birthday Gift Ideas for an 18 Year Old Male

Category Birthday
18th Birhtday Candle
A young adult man has developed his interests and can benefit from a lot of different kinds of gifts. This guide contains birthday gift ideas for an 18 year old guy.

What is a good birthday present for a boy who's turning 18?

By Tweekette from Elkhart, IN

I-tunes, cash, video games or gas card, I have four boys, they don't require much more than that to exist. :)

You can get him earbuds, they range from a few dollars to as much as you want to spend. Almost every 18 year old walks around with earbuds in his ears or headphones on. Headphones vary in price also. It is something they can always use because the cheapies do not last long when used round the clock. we have cats that chew the wires so we are always replacing them.

They also like to meet their friends around food, so find out where he hangs out and get gift cards for that restaurant. Smoothies are in right now also so somewhere that sells smoothies would be great for a gift card also.

If they are driving you can buy a cube, like a milk crate or something that will fit in the trunk and fill it with all the things one would need if they broke down, this will vary depending on location but a few ideas are: shovel, wind sheild washer, the stuff that thaws out your locks, litter or sand, a nice long ice scraper and brush combo with a nice pair of gloves that stay with the emergency kit so he will always be sure his hands will stay warm, a bag of nuts or a protein bar of some sort, blanket, quart of oil, antifreeze, empty gas can, battery charger, jumper cables, paper towels, reflectors, light that can be used different ways depending on the need(flashing, straight shine, color coded for trouble, a few bucks hidden for emergency, hammer, screwdriver, small tool set....and the list goes on and on and is good at any price point. If money is tight then do the cheaper items in a nice cube storage which is part of gift, he can keep all his items in the trunk inside of there.

Either a gift card to Best Buy, or event tickets to see their favorite singer or their favorite sporting event. Girl or boy would like that.

What shall I gift my younger brother on his 18 birthday?

By Annu

Wishful keychains are fun; get him a Porsche or Jaguar one (or whatever dream car he fancies).

I would give him a gift card from BestBuy for One Dollar for every year, and $10.00 for good luck.

A job! Chances are he doesn't have one of those.

My bestfriend is 18 and he already got me something, but I don't know what to get him. Please help! Thanks.

By Chanel

My son is turning 18th on 1st June. Please help with how to make his birthday as a memorable day of his life.

By Anjali

I am low on funds; do you have any good ideas for a male 18th birthday?

June

Answers: