Birthday Gift Ideas for an 18 Year Old Male

Category Birthday
A young adult man has developed his interests and can benefit from a lot of different kinds of gifts. This guide contains birthday gift ideas for an 18 year old guy.

What is a good birthday present for a boy who's turning 18?

By Tweekette from Elkhart, IN

jimmy hats...

Some 18 year old boys are off to university in another city. A friend told me a great idea. Buy him a suitcase and matching travel bag . I thought it was clever and very practical and something he would use for years.

My brother is turning 18. I am thinking of buying him a radio for his truck or maybe just a gas card, seeing how expensive it is.

ANYTHING for their car! Boys are absolutely in love with their cars at that age, trust me.It's a great idea.

I am tryign to get a present for my 18 year old uncle so I thought a top or hoodie.

With my suggestion, a friend treated her 18-year-old son to a shave and haircut, which he loved. He loved the feel of a straight razor and now treats himself whenever he can. Then she cooked him and five of his best friends a fabulous dinner. Her husband was the waiter and then later the DD for an evening out for him and his friends. I think they went to the glow-in-dark mini golf. When they got back in the car, a bottle of champagne was waiting for them.

I-tunes, cash, video games or gas card, I have four boys, they don't require much more than that to exist. :)

You can get him earbuds, they range from a few dollars to as much as you want to spend. Almost every 18 year old walks around with earbuds in his ears or headphones on. Headphones vary in price also. It is something they can always use because the cheapies do not last long when used round the clock. we have cats that chew the wires so we are always replacing them.

They also like to meet their friends around food, so find out where he hangs out and get gift cards for that restaurant. Smoothies are in right now also so somewhere that sells smoothies would be great for a gift card also.

If they are driving you can buy a cube, like a milk crate or something that will fit in the trunk and fill it with all the things one would need if they broke down, this will vary depending on location but a few ideas are: shovel, wind sheild washer, the stuff that thaws out your locks, litter or sand, a nice long ice scraper and brush combo with a nice pair of gloves that stay with the emergency kit so he will always be sure his hands will stay warm, a bag of nuts or a protein bar of some sort, blanket, quart of oil, antifreeze, empty gas can, battery charger, jumper cables, paper towels, reflectors, light that can be used different ways depending on the need(flashing, straight shine, color coded for trouble, a few bucks hidden for emergency, hammer, screwdriver, small tool set....and the list goes on and on and is good at any price point. If money is tight then do the cheaper items in a nice cube storage which is part of gift, he can keep all his items in the trunk inside of there.

What shall I gift my younger brother on his 18 birthday?

By Annu

What does your brother enjoy? Does he have a passion? Has he ever wondered about something and has said, "One day I'm going to look into that (or try that)". If you are really clueless about what your brother likes get him a gift card to Walmart.

Wishful keychains are fun; get him a Porsche or Jaguar one (or whatever dream car he fancies).

I would give him a gift card from BestBuy for One Dollar for every year, and $10.00 for good luck.

A job! Chances are he doesn't have one of those.

My bestfriend is 18 and he already got me something, but I don't know what to get him. Please help! Thanks.

By Chanel

My son is turning 18th on 1st June. Please help with how to make his birthday as a memorable day of his life.

By Anjali

I am low on funds; do you have any good ideas for a male 18th birthday?

June

Answers: