Biting Insect Indoors

What can you do to kill off indoor biting pests? I can't identify the bugger. I don't want to spray the house with raid. I have a cat and I don't want to make her sick. I have read about diatomaceous earth working well. What brand and how do I use it? Someone said bugs don't like thyme and salt. Please help me.

Miss Kitty

Answers:

Biting Insect Indoors

If you can see them I would just use soap water in a sprayer. It is much safer that using raid. (08/24/2005)

By Joyce wis

Biting Insect Indoors

Check to make sure your cat doesn't have fleas. If she does, you must treat her and your house at the same time. (08/29/2005)

By mkymlp

Biting Insect Indoors

Check to make sure it's not bed bugs. They are very wide spread right now and hard to get rid of. (09/01/2005)

By Colleen

Biting Insect Indoors

If you buy Diatomaceous earth make sure it's *food grade*. If it's not then it is harmful to both humans and pets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth (06/10/2008)

By M

Biting Insect Indoors
Insect
What is This Insect?
Bug Bites
Getting Rid of Invisible Biting Bugs
Itching from a bug bite.
Identifying Little Black Biting Bugs
Identifying Little Biting Bugs
Identifying Little Biting Bugs
🎉
🎄