Black Mold In Refrigerator

Does anyone have black mold in their GE Monogram refrigerator?

By Abernathie from Columbia, MO

Answers:

Black Mold In Refrigerator

Please read all of the archived answers below. There is one person who posted the reason for her mold and has the same model as you do, but there are other posts besides her's that you need to understand about mold. Good Luck! (09/06/2009)

By Deeli

Black Mold In Refrigerator

I had mildew in my fridge, back in the fan. I believe it might have been for the same reason as one of the archived posts. We suffered no ill effects, so I am quite sure it was mildew, and not the toxic mold others are reporting.

I cleaned the fridge periodically with bleach. If I took it apart and bleached everything, it stayed clean for several months. If I just tried to do it quickly, it grew back in about 3 or 4 months. (09/06/2009)

By louel53

Black Mold In Refrigerator

My GE monogram refrigerator has black mold. I have to clean it every 2-3 months and have to set it to 9. Something freezes. The mold is still growing with setting 9. I bought it 2 years ago. The problem started right away and service people could not solve it. (10/29/2009)

By arcticrover

Refrigerator
Cleaning a Moldy Refrigerator
Balack mokd on the wall.
Getting Rid of Black Mold
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
🎉
🎄