Blackhead Remedies

Tips and advice for dealing with blackheads. Post your ideas.

Answers:

Help Treating Blackheads

Trying exfoliating your face with a facial scrub then an astringent (like Sea Breeze or Oil of Olay) to keep the pores open and from forming black heads. Everyone's face type is different. Figure out what your skin type is, sensitive, regular, oily and choose facial items that agree with you. Wash your face, then rinse it five times with cool water. Then use an astringent. Over time and using the products your face will lose those blackheads. (07/19/2004)

By Oklinn

Help Treating Blackheads

I use simple Elmer's glue. This is a "home-made" Biore strip. Take the glue bottle and sqeeze some into your palm, add a LITTLE BIT of water and mix it, then apply to your nose. You'll look funny as it dries, but once it's dry, peel off, and it will take all sorts of gunk that is caught in your pores with it. You have to be sure to have a nice thick layer spread on your nose for this to work. (07/20/2004)

By Ann

Help Treating Blackheads

I used everything until about two weeks ago I bought blue clay powder at the whole food market. I noticed it was listed as one of the main ingredients in many pricey masks. You just mix it wil a little bit of water and apply to the problem area, it dries pretty fast but the best thing is that as it dries you can actually see dark spots where it absorbed the oil from your pores. It is natural and it works not right away of course but it helps more than anything I have tried before anf I have tried almost every available mask from Clarins and Lancome to cheap Biore strips.
Hope this helps. (12/19/2004)

By julializ80

Blackheads

Rub Lemon Juice over blackheads before going to bed. Wait until morning to wash off the juice with cool water. Repeat for several nights until you see a big improvement in the skin. (05/19/2005)

By MrsMoted2

Blackhead Remedies

Try witch hazel cheap from any drug store for daily astringent. Also, it is a wonder to just tweezed areas! It does not dry as much as other products and easy on skin. Also try oatmeal soaps or just put oatmeal in white sock and wet and apply to face let dry and rinse. I do this once a week it really does help feels good, especially if you get sunburned.

(05/19/2005)

By meoowmom

Blackhead Remedies

The Biore clay based mask is good too. (06/02/2006)

By Mamajamma

Blackhead Remedies

I use a face steamer which deep cleans your skin and then I use a blackhead poper. Then undiluted tea tree oil after, its great! (06/08/2006)

By Dan

Blackhead Remedies

The following tip is taken from a book by Diane Irons (former model) and it's worked for me: "combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon Epsom salts and three drops of iodine. Let the mixture cool until it's comfortable to the touch. To loosen blackheads, dab it on with a cotton ball." (06/08/2006)

By abineb70

Blackhead Remedies
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
🎉
🎄