GlassCleaning

Bleach Cleaner Left Shower Door Cloudy

I recently used Clorox with bleach (spray) on my glass shower door because I was out of the usual cleaner I use. It seems to have clouded it up with streaks that I cannot remove with anything. The glass is smooth to the touch, no soap scum or anything, yet there is a streaky, cloudy film that almost seems to be on the inside of the glass! I have cleaned both sides completely. Is it possible to ruin glass with bleach?

Try a Mr Clean Magic eraser.

If nothing seems to work, oddly enough, Bar Keeper's Friend fixes glass disasters

https://www.bar … in-the-bathroom/