Product FinderConsumer Advice

Blender Recommendations

I want to purchase a blender for around $150. I already have a food processor but it is not so good at chopping ice finely for a smoothie. I want to purchase a blender that will be dependable, can crush ice really well, and can chop veggies and frozen fruit without leaving veggies chunks at the bottom. Any ideas?

I don't want to purchase something that will burn up in a year or two. If it is a bit noisy, I don't care. Performance and dependability are the important things to me.

By jennifer42498

I highly recommend the Ninja line of blenders. Check them out, there are many kinds/sizes/price ranges. I got mine from QVC.

I've had a Nutribullet for about a year now. I got it at Walmart for $99 but I noticed recently that Sears has it for $89. It is specifically designed to make healthy smoothies. I have put frozen fruits in it and it blenderizes everything beautifully (haven't tried ice cubes but I'm sure it could handle it - it's pretty powerful. Easy clean up is a plus. Check out their website Nutribullet.com for more info.