Blondie No-Bake Cookies
On a quest for something quick and easy and "sweet", I played around with a classic no-bake cookie recipe and came up with this delicious yumminess!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups quick oats
- Combine butter, brown sugar, butterscotch chips, and milk in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a hard boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for just over 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until melted.
- Add quick oats and mix well.
- Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let sit until cool and hardened.
- Be careful not to burn your mouth when you can't wait until they're cooled ;)
By Shawna G. from Ann Arbor, MI
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
I think it is a lovely recipe, especially because it says "bag" and "can". Thank you for posting the recipe!
It isn't very informative when ingredients are given as "one bag" or "one can". Most recipes give best results with specific amounts, as in cups or ounces.
Looks yummy. What size butterscotch chips did you use?
Add your voice to the conversation.