Blood Stain on Carpet

How can I get blood out of my cream wool carpet? My dog Meg is in heat.

By Lynne from UK

Answers:

Blood Stain on Carpet

Peroxide normally works once the blood is dried. But I would probably test in on the carpet in a spot that isn't seen, just in case. I've never seen it change the color of clothing or anything, but carpet is probably different. (04/10/2010)

By LuckyStar

Blood Stain on Carpet

I would buy any of the number of enzymatic pet stain removers which work on all of the things pets could possibly to to a carpet. The enzymes work on the stain to remove it. If you can't find one let me know. I will send you link to several of them.

Blessings. Robyn (04/10/2010)

By Robyn Fed

Blood Stain on Carpet

If you get to it quickly enough try a baby wet-wipe. They worked for me. (04/13/2010)

By AnnmacC

Blood Stain on Carpet

Try using an ice cube. Let it melt, then blot. You may have to do this a few times. You might also want to try blotting with ammonia, but test on a hidden area first. (04/14/2010)

By PDG

hydrogen peroxide cleaner
Cleaning Blood Stains on Carpet
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Wedding Dress
Removing a Blood Stain on a Wedding Dress
🎉
🎄