Blood Stain on Carpet

How can I get blood out of my cream wool carpet? My dog Meg is in heat.

By Lynne from UK

Blood Stain on Carpet

Peroxide normally works once the blood is dried. But I would probably test in on the carpet in a spot that isn't seen, just in case. I've never seen it change the color of clothing or anything, but carpet is probably different. (04/10/2010)

By LuckyStar

Blood Stain on Carpet

I would buy any of the number of enzymatic pet stain removers which work on all of the things pets could possibly to to a carpet. The enzymes work on the stain to remove it. If you can't find one let me know. I will send you link to several of them.

Blessings. Robyn (04/10/2010)

By Robyn Fed

Blood Stain on Carpet

If you get to it quickly enough try a baby wet-wipe. They worked for me. (04/13/2010)

By AnnmacC

Blood Stain on Carpet

Try using an ice cube. Let it melt, then blot. You may have to do this a few times. You might also want to try blotting with ammonia, but test on a hidden area first. (04/14/2010)

hydrogen peroxide cleaner
Cleaning Blood Stains on Carpet
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Wedding Dress
Removing a Blood Stain on a Wedding Dress
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 16, 2016 at 2:28:13 AM on in 925 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.