Blood Stain on a Suede Sofa

How to remove blood stain on suede sofa? The stain was there for several months.

Lena from Hong Kong

Hydrogen Peroxide is the solution.

I just bought a brand new suede couch and noticed some small blood stains on it. I was freaking out cause I've only had the couch for about a week. I googled this forum up and tried the hydrogen peroxide method and it came right out in seconds. (10/25/2006)

By Anthony

Blood Stain on Suede

For me, the blood on the suede had only been there for 30min... so straight away i made up some saline solution, and used an old toothbrush to scrub it out and it worked fine!!!.. it dries up fine too it doesnt wreck the suede.
Goodluck (11/10/2006)

By Kara

Display of suede jacket, pants, boots, and umbrella
Cleaning Blood from Suede
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Blue Suede Couch in Carpeted  Living Room
Cleaning Suede
Blue Suede Shoes
Removing Mildew on Suede
Wedding Dress
Removing a Blood Stain on a Wedding Dress