Body Odor Remedies

How do you get rid of body odors? I have tried different deodorants, but nothing really works. Thanks.

By Marialyn from Philippines

Answers:

Body Odor Remedies

Excessive body odor is a sign that your diet isn't working properly. Cut out coffee, dairy, and sugar for a couple of weeks and eat more steamed vegetables and see how you go. You need to spring clean the inside of your body before the outside can be fixed. Everything you eat comes out in your skin eventually. The more goodness you put inside, the better the outside will be. (07/21/2010)

By Spanish Girl

Body Odor Remedies

Tree oil can be dangerous, beware! (07/21/2010)

By zimexlady

Body Odor Remedies

Pat on Milk of Magnesia under your arm pits, works better and longer than Mitchum's and is much, much cheaper. Hold your arms out until it dries. Save your $ for a better cause! (07/21/2010)

By zimexlady

Body Odor Remedies

Wash your underarms with liquid antiseptic soap. You only need a very small amount. I had a huge problem until I discovered this!

shoe (07/21/2010)

By sarsi

Body Odor Remedies

Try anti-bacterial soap first (Zest, Dial, etc.). Then use -antiperspirant. You can add powder on top too. (07/22/2010)

By mulberry204

Body Odor Remedies

The "crystal stones" used as deodorant are just rock salt. Salt is a preservative, it kills bacteria. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best: vinegar, salt, alcohol, washing frequently. Don't try to cover up a smell with another smell, it just doesn't cut it. (07/22/2010)

By kemperjl

Body Odor Remedies

I make a solution of water and grapefruit seed extract (10 drops/cup of water). I put it in a spray bottle. After I shower, I spray the "corners" and wait a minute before drying. My friend's husband works road construction: she mandates he do this. (07/24/2010)

By Barbls2

Body Odor Remedies

I have had this problem for over a year. I read all the suggestions on the internet, spoke to my OB/GYN and the problem still kept coming back. I recently went for annual physical with my primary Dr. I told him about problem and he said it was probably a yeast infection. He gave me a prescription and it worked! I have been carrying alcohol swabs, clinical strength deodorant, scrubbing my arm pits with exfoliator, etc. The problem went away in just a few days and now I'm three weeks out, using normal deodorant and no stink! I have not seen any references anywhere about this problem being linked to yeast infection so I felt obligated to post somewhere. (08/19/2010)

By no name given

Body Odor Remedies
Sweaty Body Odor
Remedies for Body Odor
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Leather Chair
Removing Body Odor from Leather
Upholstered couch.
Removing Body Odor From Furniture
🎄