Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

I am having a 13th girl/boy birthday party at my house and i don't know what to do. I want to have a bonfire in my backyard but I don't know what else to do.

Thanks alot!

Janele

Answers:

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

At age 13 the kids will probably want to socialize and listen to music. My 13 year old daughter would be horrified if we played any games. Maybe go with a western theme. Get bales of hay to sit around the bonfire with. Serve hot dogs and fixings. Maybe even let them roast their own dogs over the fire. Smores. Licorice whips. Bandana-looking material to cover tables. Have fun with it. (04/24/2005)

By THE WILD KIDS' MOM

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

Are you setting the theme around the bonfire? I would suggest camp-out foods-hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. Picnic style decorations- red checkered table cloth, red balloons. You could even let them cook their own hot dogs over the fire and S'mores is a must at any camp out:) For activities you could do a scavenger hunt- I imagine the internet is full of ideas on how to do this. And music, make sure you have the latest hip music on hand;) Also if you are feeling like a really cool mom <bg> you could set up tents and let them have a real camping party:) Of course since it is boy/girl I would make sure an adult was out there all night <bg> And maybe send out invitations on Tent shaped cards? have a blast!! When is the party? (04/24/2005)

By Tammy

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

Make smores, listen to music, pass out glow sticks (they're really cheap on Ebay and I've seen them at dollar stores) if its warm out have a water balloon fight. You could also get silly string for everyone but you would have to do it away from the fire because its flammable. Maybe do it before the fire. You could also have a ring toss game with bottles of pop. The big 2 liters of cheap pop at Walmart are only .58 cents each. You could have a Hawaiian theme and limbo and pass out leis. They have some cool luau stuff at orientaltrading.com you could also get some sparklers. hope this helps you out! (05/02/2005)

By cinta

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

Use small brown lunch bags as lanterns. Cut holes and designs in the sides and fill the bottom w/cat litter or play sand. Insert tea lights and light them when it gets dark enough, you'll get a cool flickering effect and it will guide people around if its dark. (07/09/2006)

By sarah

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎄