Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

I am having my 13th birthday on February 16. I am having a camp out and a bonfire at night. What should I do from 6 to before we go to bed? I am a male.

Anthony from Lakeland, FL

Answers:

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

If you have access to a computer projector and screen, what about a back yard drive-in? Hook up a laptop with a DVD drive and pop in your favorite movie.

(01/31/2008)

By QueenBeeCrafts

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

When I was younger, we loved to play Kick the Can, in the early evening. As it gets dark, there is an added dimension to the game, being able to come out from your hiding place, in the shadows, to kick the can. At thirteen, it's still a game that is fun, and can only be played outside. Try it, you'll like it. (02/05/2008)

By Thrifty Me

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

A hayride is always fun. Especially when it's cold. You can use a trailer hooked to the back of a tractor or even the back of the truck. We always have fun with hayrides. (02/05/2008)

By Elizabeth from Warren, AR

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter had a camp out this year for her 10th birthday. We swam, canoed, played volleyball, Frisbee, horseshoes, etc. They played music loud and danced. They cooked either hot dogs on a stick or wrapped a hamburger patty in aluminum foil and threw it in the fire to cook for dinner. We did not make a cake (too hard to transport) so we let the birthday girl make the first s'more and stuck a 1 and a 0 in it for 10 and let her blow them out. Then everyone dug in for their turn.

When it was dark enough they played flash light tag until they could hardly stand any longer. My soon to be 13 year old had such a good time she wants one for her October birthday and we are going to grab a $10 camp site at a local cavern state park and then decorate it up as a haunted cave for Halloween. Before dark they are going to have a scavenger hunt from nature and then have to create a human with the objects found, etc. Good luck. (07/28/2008)

By Tess

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having one soon and I plan to chill by the fire and then maybe play ghost in the grave yard and volleyball and basketball outside. (10/02/2008)

By Katie

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas

Hey, I'm a teen. Every year we have these awesome bonfire parties with 100+ people around Halloween. Our favorite things to do are weenie roasting, marshmallows and smores, flag football (you can make flags out of any kind of fabric), soccer, volleyball, capture the flag, and man hunt. Man hunt is like hide and seek, but you play at dark so its even harder plus you can just lay on the ground and no one will ever find you. Our first party only had 50 or so people, now it's become this huge annual party that everyone is always so pumped up for. (10/09/2008)

By Me

Bonfire Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄