Making Framed Book Page Artwork
Embellish any printed page to make your own personalized creation. This is a guide about making framed book page artwork
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You don't have to be a brilliant artist to produce pleasing artwork to display around your home. This is just one quick simple idea that anyone can do.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 page from an old book
- 1 black marker
- watercolour paints
- 1 paintbrush
- 1 frame
- Decide what picture you are going to draw. Use adult colouring pages for inspiration if you can't think what to do.
- Draw your picture using the marker pen. Remember to keep it simple and practise on a plain piece of paper first if you want to.
- You don't need expensive paints to do this. A cheap children's water colour palette will do.
- Again keep it simple by only choosing a few colours.
- Your artwork will look more professional if you make it slightly imperfect.
- Once it is dry use the glass from the frame to mark the size.
- Cut the book page to fit the frame.
- Doesn't it look good?
September 8, 20160 found this helpful
Hey, that's really neat! What a good idea! I love it & think it would make a lovely gift- I know that I would enjoy receiving this, thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us!
In This Guide