Borax for Fleas

I had fleas that continually got more widespread. I sprinkled 20 Mule Team borax powder all over my porch (where the fleas were) very liberally. It looked like snow. I could see a small difference that afternoon. I left the "snow" on my porch for a few weeks or until there were no more fleas.

By Liz from Dodson Prairie, TX

Answers:

Borax for Fleas

While living in an apartment building we put a line of Borax all along the outer top of the kitchen and bathroom cabinets and all along the floor where it meets the wall. The cockroaches walked in it and when they go back to their nest to try and clean it off they are killed. (06/11/2010)

By srainey

Magnified Image of a Flea against a white background
Using Borax for Fleas
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
Borax
Buying Borax
Sand Flea on sand
Borax vs. Salt for Fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎉
🎄