Boy's 13th Birthday Party Ideas

My son is turning 13 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for his party. He is into hanging out with his friends, as a group. He is popular at school and doesn't wanna look like a kid in front of his friends. Please help me.

By Tyler from Pine Hills, FL

Answers:

Boy's 13th Birthday Party Ideas

If you have a big enough house then let him have a party at home. If he's a gamer then get him a system for his birthday and bring it out during the party for the kids to play. I'm 18 now and I remember my 13th like it was yesterday. My parents bought some fireworks! That was so awesome I was so happy. Another great idea if you can afford, they only got a few fire works, but enough to make a little show. Kids love food!

If there is plenty of snacks for them they won't be disappointed. This may seem kind of out there, but it made us laugh so hard and we loved it, my mom bought two rolls of duct tape and I the birthday girl stood on a chair against the wall while my friend taped me. They took away the chair and there I was, still hanging from the wall, struggling to get off. As a kid almost anything different is fun! We also blew up balloons and everyone sat on them, the first one to pop there balloon won. Water guns, so fun! (12/15/2009)

By mandihere

Boy's 13th Birthday Party Ideas

Oh and let him have girls over, he'll love you then. (12/15/2009)

By mandihere

Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
🎄
🍂