Breaded Parmesan Chicken

Another chicken recipe that I have come up with to use in a pinch.

I take bread crumbs and mix them with Mrs. Dash flavorings. We really like the Herb and Garlic or Herb and Onion. Add a little garlic salt and the powdered Parmesan cheese. If you use real grated Parmesan, wait until last ten or fifteen minutes or it may burn.

I dredge chicken breasts in a bowl with beaten eggs, then toss in bread crumb mix and place in baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray. I cook about one hour on 350 degrees F.

While that cooks, I either make a white sauce with butter, flour and milk or use a canned alfredo sauce in a pinch. I then take one can of diced tomatoes and add to the sauce and cook to a thick sauce and let simmer, stirring frequently until chicken is done.

I then place the chicken on each plate and pour sauce over the chicken. Serve with your favorite steamed veggies. WONDERFUL with grilled zucchini.

By T Thomas from Alabama

A plate of chicken parmesan on penne pasta, topped with tomato sauce and melted cheese.
Chicken Parmesan (Parmigiana) Recipes
Breaded Chicken
Breaded Chicken Recipes
Parmesan Potatoes
Parmesan Potato Recipes
Parmesan Chicken Wings
Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume