I have an outside vapor light my husband installed on one end of our barn. The light is on a separate breaker with just the light and a plug on it. I have noticed the past few nights after it has been on about 6 hours the light goes out. When I went to check on it the next morning the breaker had tripped.
My husband had put another vapor light on the other end of our barn and it is fine; it also is on a separate breaker. We have a breaker box with about 20 breakers in it and so far none have tripped except the one.
By annie1 from Crosby, TX
Something is causing that breaker to trip-don't take the chance of a fire or electrocution, call a pro in to find out what is wrong.
Maybe it's a bad breaker or the light may be malfunctioning. I would change out the breaker and see if it continues, then I would replace the light if that didn't solve the problem.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!