Broccoli and Cheese Soup

I love broccoli cheese soup and sometimes I make it from scratch. When I don't have the time I get frozen broccoli and cheese, put it in thin spaghetti that has cooked in chicken broth and add fresh diced onion at the last and alakazaam SOUP! Good on a cold night, if you want it cheesier, add velveeta to thicken. These are ingredients you can have on hand any time and make an elegant soup at the last minute, especially if you have some frozen or premade rolls to go with it. The size can of chicken broth is the large one and you can add water to increase the volume up to one can of the same size. I use a complete package of thin spaghetti (standard small package- I can't remember the ounces 8 is what I'm thinking but could be 12) The broccoli and cheese is found by many different labels - choose the one you like - I like green giant and get two frozen packages. One diced medium onion (yellow or red for sweetness) I make it so the two of us at home can have it for lunch the next day. Some say it is even better the next day.

By Jeannie from Sturgis, SD

Answers:

Broccoli and Cheese Soup

This sounds easy and delicious, will definately be trying this recipe, thank-you (03/03/2006)

By jmz2005

Broccoli Cheese Soup
Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipes
Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipes
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Growing Broccoli, Storing Broccoli, Canning Broccoli
Growing Broccoli
🎉
🎄