Brown Spot in Lawn Where Tree Was Removed

I had a large tree cut down three years ago. I've replanted the spot with grass seed in September every year since. The grass looks great until June when the spot turns brown. The lawn receives a lot of direct sun light. The rest of the lawn looks great and I've used the same seed in other areas of the lawn.

By Lionel J.

Answers

Best Answer

Add soil and manure to even out the mulch. It will speed up your process. I have 4 trees that were cut down and the sawdust left. My Ace gardener/hardware man who owns the place said this would work.

A patch of brown in the middle of a green lawn.
Preventing Brown Patches in Lawn
Home and Garden Gardening LawnJune 1, 2011
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 2:09:52 PM on 10.0.2.108 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.