Brown Sugar Salmon
Salmon tastes delicious when prepared with either a sweet or savory glaze or spice mix. This page contains a recipe for brown sugar salmon
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It is very affordable when salmon is on sale! This recipe is simple to half, or even quarter.
Total Time: Prep 15 min. Bake 20-25 min.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Taste of Home website
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dion mustard
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2-1/2 lb salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the olive oil, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and salt and pepper. Let cool around 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon in a foil-lined pan. Spread the mixture evenly on the fillets.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. The fish is done when it flakes easily.
April 20, 20160 found this helpful
Can't wait to try this. I wonder if this would work on other meats as well?
In This Guide