Burn Mark on Countertop

I have a burn mark on my sand colored formica counter top. How can I remove it?

Robin from Oviedo, FL

Burn Mark on Countertop

I read somewhere that toothpaste takes burn marks out and I was skeptical until the burn mark was gone 15 seconds later! (06/24/2008)

By Kate

Burn Mark on Countertop

Find a matching spray paint, whatever gloss type you want and spray paint the whole counter of the area affected. I tried toothpaste, Oxyclean and magic eraser. None of that worked. (06/26/2008)

By Rhonda

Burn Mark on Countertop

I was reading all theses tips on the internet and I thought what the heck, why not put them together, so I did. Rubbing alcohol, toothpaste and baking soda. Mix them all up and you should get a pasty mix, put it on the stain and let sit. It should come right up.
Good luck. (08/02/2008)

By pam

Burn Mark on Countertop
Marble Countertop
Repairing a Burn Mark on a Marble Countertop
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
hot coffee pot placed on counter by waitress
Removing Heat Stains and Burn Marks on Formica
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 2:11:37 AM on in 811 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.