Burnt Smell In a House

I burnt something in my microwave and I am trying suggestions from the site. I also have the problem of the smell being in my apartment and have only one window to open for fresh air. I have used candles, air fresheners, and running my ceiling fan with the window open. I cannot breathe. I just put dish soap and borax in the microwave like someone suggested, because that is what I have on hand. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By angel4him

Answers:

Burnt Smell In a House

Take a bowl and boil some vinegar in the microwave, then let it cool in there. Just let the vinegar fumes stay in the house, too. Don't spray anything to get rid of them overnight. I did this in my garage where I used to go to smoke in the winter. I am smoke free now and it worked with the residual smell in the garage. It doesn't get cheaper than that. (07/24/2009)

By themuffster

Burnt Smell in a House
Burnt Food
Removing Burnt Food Smell from House
Burnt Cookie Sheet
Cleaning Burnt Cookie Sheets
Removing Burnt Popcorn Smell and Stains from a Microwave
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 6:08:50 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.