Bury Used Tea Bags In Garden

I knew that used tea leaves could be used to enrich garden soil. It finally occurred to me that I did not have to tear open all the tea bags, but just bury them in the garden as is and they will decompose.

Source: general knowledge about amending the soil

By Patty from Sanibel, FL

Bury Used Tea Bags In Garden

You don't even need to bury them, just throw them on the surface and they rot down brilliantly. I use them around camellias and other ericacaeous plants. (01/03/2008)

By Myrtle May

Bury Used Tea Bags In Garden

I just toss mine in the compost pile with everything else (make sure there are no metal staples in the bags first). When I have leftover tea that someone hasn't finished, I use it to water my plants. It really seems to perk them up. (01/05/2008)

By susanmajp

Used Tea in the Garden
Used Tea Bag
Uses for Used Tea Bags
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes