Buttering Corn on the Cob

An easy way to butter corn on the cob, Butter an end piece of bread that many of us throw away anyway. Hold it in one hand and hold corn on the cob in the other hand and roll into the buttered bread. It is such a great way to butter the corn!

By Diana from Highland, MI

Answers:

Buttering Corn on the Cob

Use a brick of butter on a saucer. Slide the cob back and forth as you turn it. (07/21/2006)

By Bob

Buttering Corn on the Cob

What a great idea to use bread! Why didn't I think of that. :o) (07/22/2006)

By feemayl

Buttering Corn on the Cob

My mother in law taught me this little trick over 20 years ago. I didn't think this idea was still around, thanks all for the reminder (07/22/2006)

By Maggie

Buttering Corn on the Cob

My hubby has been using the old bread trick for years! I still go to the trouble of buttering with a knife but it really isn't that easy or efficient. I think another good idea would be to melt some butter, have in some sort of container and then use a basting brush to brush on the corn. (07/23/2006)

By Debbie52

Buttering Corn on the Cob

Thank you for your help (09/06/2007)

By Sifu

Buttering Corn on the Cob
Grilling Corn on the Cob
Grilling Corn on the Cob
Corn on the Cob with Lots of Butter
Buttering Corn On the Cob
Removing Corn From the Cob
Removing Corn From the Cob
Corn cooked in the microwave.
Cooking Corn on the Cob in a Microwave
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:16:42 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.