Button Flowers in Salt Shaker Vase
Use your button collection to make these funky flowers. Add a vintage salt shaker to hold your bouquet.
Approximate Time: Took me longer to choose the perfect buttons than it did to make the flowers.
- old buttons
- floral wire
- salt shaker
- Use as many buttons per flower as you want, but I found that 3 or 4 was the easiest to work with.
- Simply thread the wire up through the buttons, one at a time, allowing enough extra wire to bring it back down through.
- Then twist the end around the longer "stem".
- If you want, you could wrap floral tape around the twisted wire, but I left it as is.
- Now poke your flowers into the holes of a salt shaker.
*I saw this craft on several websites. This is my version*
By ~gloria from upstate NY
Add your voice to the conversation.