Button and Bead Knotted Bracelet
Vote for this contest contender!
You can make this pretty bracelet easily with just some beads, one button, and a length of cord. Make it in minutes choosing colours to match your outfit or if you have or know any little ones this makes for a fun rainy day project.
- large holed beads
- cord or string
- 1 button
- Choose cord or string that is narrow enough to fit through the button's holes and that will also fit through the beads when doubled up.
- Cut the cord to a length that will wrap around your wrist about 7 times.
- Thread the cord through the button and position the button halfway along.
- Tie the cord in a knot behind the button.
- Thread your first bead onto both cords and tie another knot behind it.
- Continue adding beads and knots until it is long enough to fit around your wrist.
- Tie a final knot leaving a space big enough to fit the button through with a bit of a push.
- Tie beads onto the ends.
- Use the button to fasten your bracelet.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!