Buy Sale Red And Green Items For Valentines And St. Patrick's Day

Hit the after-Christmas sales for RED stuff; red napkins, paper plates, cups, table linens, bathroom towels; solid red anything that you'll get for 50-90% off after Christmas can be used in February for Valentine's Day. Same goes for GREEN stuff and St. Patrick's Day. Also, look for winter items included in the after-Christmas sales that you'll be able to use for the next three months.

By Britt from Boston, MA

Answers:

You are so right. I do the same thing. (12/25/2008)

By theseamstress

Also, silver or gold colored items can be used all year for parties, weddings, or other decorations. (12/27/2008)

By teddygirl

I totally agree! I do this during Halloween too for candies and chocolates and costume gear.

Another great thing about after Christmas sales are deals on presents for things like Valentines day and upcoming birthdays in the New Year.

I've been picking up things here and there since boxing day. But I am sticking to online sales and deals because that's how I saved during Christmas shopping. I shopped mostly at www.sweetguides.ca and I have been getting some great deals. (12/29/2008)

By amberlynn

I also do the same thing. Being I am a wedding planner and decorator, my imagination goes wild with the colors of red, green, blue, silver, gold and burgundies. So many things can be used for these events. With the previous post, I guess great minds think alike! Happy New Year to all! (01/05/2009)

By sandyc

Buy Reduced Red and Green Items for Other Holidays
St. Patrick's Day Sherbet Float 2
St. Patrick's Day Sherbet Float
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
How to Make Green Beer
Making Green Beer for St. Patrick's Day
🎉
🎄