Buy Sale Turkeys and Cook for Meat

I buy whole turkeys when they are cheap. I cook the turkey the first time like a Thanksgiving dinner. What is left I use for:

• Turkey stir-fry
  • Ad
  • Turkey salad
  • Creamed Turkey over bread or biscuits
  • Turkey burritos or tacos
By Angie from WI

Answers:

Buy Sale Turkeys And Cook For Meat

I always make turkey stock out of the carcass after I have removed the best meat. I just throw in the skin, bones or anything that I don't want to eat with onion, celery and carrot. Use whatever spices you like, add water and simmer for 2 or more hours. Use in place of chicken broth. It can be stored in the freezer for months. (07/02/2008)

By jess

Buy Sale Turkeys and Cook for Meat

I always make a batch of turkey enchiladas, or tortilla soup with turkey. Now I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving :) (07/31/2008)

By Becky

Buy Extra Turkeys During Holiday Sales
Oreo Turkeys
Making Oreo Turkeys
Garage Sale Sign in Front of House Having a Sale
Promoting Your Garage Sale
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
🎄