Buy Solid Color Wrapping Paper For Year Round Use

When you buy your Christmas wrapping paper, try to buy several rolls that are solid colors. Like Gold, Blue, Silver or Purple. Sometimes you can find a plaid, stripe or simple print. These rolls, will not only work for Christmas, but also will work great for birthdays, etc. The Silver and Gold wrapping paper will not only work great for Christmas, but if you have left over, it will work great for Weddings and Anniversaries too! If you buy Solid Red, you can use that later for Valentine's Day and with green, there's always Saint Patrick's day.

If you think about later uses for the wrapping paper and what colors/prints might also work for other occasions, you won't have to worry about having extra left over. When wrapping, I use the Santa, Snow Flake, and Christmas prints first. I leave the solid colors for last, this way if I have leftover, I can use these later in the year.

By Cyinda from Near Seattle

Answers:

When my kids were little and we were being invited to kid's birthday parties year 'round, I did the very same thing. (12/23/2007)

By cookwie