Buy an Inexpensive Bed Pillow for Fiberfill

I recently needed some fiberfill for a pillow I was making. I was amazed at the price of the prepackaged stuffing. Instead of purchasing it, I bought an inexpensive bed pillow that was only $2.50. Not only was it cheaper, but there is enough for more than one pillow.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Answers:

Buy Inexpensive Bed Pillow for Fiberfill

I sew a lot and always need it too and do the same thing. And best of all as you need it from the fabric case it stores better than those clear plastic the other fills come in and after my fabric case is empty I sew a casing around the top part and add a pull string and it becomes a laundry bag or storage bag for toys trips in car etc. (04/29/2009)

By theseamstress

That is a great idea! I will certainly do that for my next project requiring fiberfill! Thanks for sharing. (04/29/2009)

By southeastgeorgiapeach

Better yet, buy new pillow for yourself and use old pillow for the fiberfill. (04/29/2009)

By WIsgal

Another one that gets just a bit better. In MI, Walmart sells the body pillows for $10, every day price. When the bag of polyfill is around $3, and the body pillow is 4 times the size of the polyfill bag. It's a winning deal! (05/01/2009)

By strongtower

Last year at Christmas, Walmart had fiberfill as fake snow and it was the same as in the craft department. But after Christmas, I got it for 75%off. It was only fifty cents. I got 15 bags. I plan to use it for pillows for gifts this year. (06/15/2009)

By janeclifton

Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper
🎄