Buying Borax Powder

Where do you buy borax?

By Alliah from Winnipeg

Answers:

Buying Borax Powder

I emailed them and when they email me back I will post their response. But here is some info:

Locations:
Henkel is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany and has subsidiaries in more than 75 different countries throughout the world. For more information please select a region.

A list of worldwide Henkel locations is currently available at the .com homepage. Please click here if you are not automatically forwarded.

20muleteamlaundry.com (06/15/2010)

By metroplex

Buying Borax Powder

Kroger Stores carried it a few years ago, not checked lately. You might be able to obtain it from a lumberyard type store, also. (Lowes, Home Depot). (06/15/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Buying Borax Powder

I see you are in Canada so don't know if it is available there in grocery stores but it is here. I think I got my last box at Walmart. (06/17/2010)

By Laniegirl

Buying Borax Powder

Check the grocery store laundry soap aisle. Top or bottom shelf, never in the middle. The middle is reserved for the more popular items. (06/17/2010)

By Beth

Buying Borax Powder

20 Mule Team Borax in the laundry section of any grocery store. If you can't get it in Winnipeg, come to Nipawin, Sask. We have it in our Co-op! (It is everywhere.) (06/17/2010)

By louel53

Buying Borax Powder

I received the email back from the Borax people. Here is what they sent me regarding finding Borax in Winnipeg:
Tue, June 22, 2010 10:01:55 AMRe: Response Contact Us Page-Reference Number 010857003A
From: "dial.consumeraffairs@us.henkel.com" <dial.consumeraffairs@us.henkel.com>Add to Contacts

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding 20 Mule Team Borax.

Please contact Dial Canada at Phone: 480-754-5165 for further assistance.

Thank you again for contacting us.
Consumer Affairs

If you should need to contact us again regarding this matter please refer to the following contact number:
010857003A. Please do not reply to this email. The mailbox is used for outbound emails only.
(06/22/2010)

By metroplex

Buying Borax Powder

I buy mine from Wegmans, I usually find that it is at every Wegmans that I go to no matter what state I am in. I have also seen that it is also at Walmart, not all of them, but quite a few of them anyway. I do not know if you have any of these stores around you, but it is a start if you do. (06/25/2010)

By cutepachef

Buying Borax Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
Borax
Buying Borax
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎉
🎄