Buying Clothing From The Maternity Rack

Got two nearly brand new stylish items from thrift shops this last weekend - but from a surprising rack. OK - first of all we have to agree that when choosing clothing the FIT is a vital category. And that sizing is erratic, at best. So, why not look at the Maternity rack - even if you are NOT expecting? I like long tunics and long t-shirts - and you can find them and stylish stretchy pants here - some hardly worn. (Yes, I have been known to cut out the maternity labels!) What with baby doll dresses coming into fashion again - there will be probably more to wear on that often hidden rack.

By Pam from Los Angeles

Buying Clothing From The Maternity Rack

Good idea. I walk past the maternity rack at Goodwill every time I'm in there, and never thought it was for me. Thanks.

By Jantoo

Buying Clothing From The Maternity Rack

So right! I've always shopped that section for both my now deceased mother-in-law, and my tall aunt a couple of times in the past years, both just loving the extra fabric and sizing. (You'd think the designers would get wise to what the public really likes, such as: what woman really likes only one pocket on a summer robe? Only a one handed woman, of course. LOL And the fabric contents of clothes offered for sale to us have for the past ten years been such junk that they hardly hold up past a few washings/usage, as if we can afford to buy their "disposable" mistakes! Thank God that more women have finally gotten practical and realistic about comfort, even though some of us have been practical since birth, LOL) Tip: Shop those maternity racks at sale time, regardless, for even better savings, returned items, expandable waists, and slightly "irregular" sizes, which are often undetectable.) God bless practical and reasonable women, and the men who agree.

By Lynda

Buying Clothing from the Maternity Rack
Maternity Clothes
Saving Money on Maternity Clothes
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Drying Rack for Laundry
Homemade Flat Drying Rack for Laundry
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:16:05 AM on in 931 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.