Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication

Category Fleas
cat
Capstar is a fast acting anti-flea medication for dogs and cats. Many such treatments can also be found in a generic formula. This is a guide about buying generic Capstar flea medication.

Have any of you tried this product? It is a chicken flavored flea killer that is gone out of your pets system in 24 hours the same as Capstar. If you have any feedback on this product, I would love to hear it, good or bad. I have read all the positive feedback on amazon.com and it seems like a good product.

Here is what the product is: http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Flavored-Killer-Capsules-Dogs/...

Thank you and blessings!

By Robyn from TN

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I tried it for my dogs and it did not work at all, did make my dogs scratch like they never have before. I have 3 dogs and only the Capstar seems to work. The house next door has been abandoned and I have been fighting fleas all summer and all this winter. The house even has rats coming to my yard. I am really upset about this as my poor babies are suffering from it.

I am so sorry you are having to go through this! Are your dogs all large sized dogs? They will probably have to be on topical and there are good deals on the topical stuff at amazon.com.

Is there somewhere you can report that abandoned house to? I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Also, I apreciate you telling me that this product doesn't work.

Blessings,

Robyn

I have 6 dogs and 4 cats and have used this product on all of them. The first time it scared me a little as they all were panting for about 45 minutes...after that they all scratched like crazy for about 20 minutes. I had put a white sheet down on the floors and you could see all the fleas falling off and dying....so, my opinion, yes it works. my dogs range in weight from 7 to 90 lbs. Hope this helps.