Buying Marble Chase

I am looking to purchase a game that I played several months ago that is called Marble Chase. It was a homemade board bought down in Florida by my aunt and uncle who are snowbirds. I don't think the couple who are making and selling these boards are able to do so anymore and I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone making and selling them. It's a popular game in RV parks (I hear) and a combination of Chinese Checkers and Sorry. The goal is to get your four marbles around the board into your "home" spaces and playing cards are used, rather than dice.

Mary Moo from Wilmington, IL

Buying Marble Chase
A dog and cat sitting in at a table in a house looking at each other.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Cats
Large dog sitting near chickens.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Chickens
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble