Buying Metal Bangles for Making Bracelets

I love some of the bracelets I saw made using metal bangles. Since money is very tight, can anyone tell me the best place to purchase these bangles?

By Lenora

Do research on line, you will find all kinds of places that have all different types of these bracelets. However, when I am short of money I forget about things I want or like.

I got some in Vegas Luxor hotel at the $10 store.

I see bangle bracelets all the time at the thrift stores, you might check there.

Check out all of your local thrift stores. Also, check stores that cater to 13 to 16 year old girls. You can usually buy sets of 3 to 10 bangles for $2 to $3 per bundle. One last tip is to check out Artbeads.com on the internet. With just a $10 order shipping is free in the U.S. Check out the Clearance section, as well as the Special Sales section. Hope this helps.

Except for the very first feedback I received, I would like to thank everyone else for their feedback. Most of the places, I never even thought of. I love crafting and I appreciate all of you. Thank you.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 1, 2011
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
jewelry box with drawers overflowing with jewelry
Wearing Costume Jewelry
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry
🎄
🍂