Buying "Ocean Pine" Pine Oil Cleaner

Bottles of cleaners.
Ocean Pine is a cleaner that has been difficult to find for some of our users. This is a page about buying Ocean Pine pine oil cleaner.

Where can I buy Ocean Pine Oil in Dallas, Texas area?

By Dillard from Dallas, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Try Associated Wholesale Grocer locations in the Fort Smith area the next time you head that way. Dollar Tree does not carry the product. I can't guarantee you'll find it there, however. Call a few stores before making that journey. Just do a general grocery store google search for Fort Smith to get the phone numbers.

Is Ocean pine oil a solvent or non solvent based cleaner?

Answers

Pine sol used to have a base of pine oil, which is flammable, or a solvent. In 2014 it stopped doing that, so I would say it is not a solvent anymore.

She is speaking of Ocean Pine Oil, not Pine Sol. It is a different product.

Ocean Pine Oil is made by the Ocean Coffee Company. It is made of pine oil, and in the state of California used as a pesticide. It is also used as a cleaner. its ph is 10, which makes it a base. This is per the msds database which we use at the fire department for med calls and hazmat calls. *however, it also states that pine oil ph can vary depending on the type of pine tree it comes from. It is made from the boiling down of wood, needles and bark.

All cleaners are technically solvents, since they have the ability to dissolve dirt and grime. Water is a solvent. If your cleaner claims to contain no solvents, it is lying to you. The phrase appeals to consumers of natural products but is actually meaningless.

Are you asking because you have some on hand and would like to know if it is safe to use?

If that is the case then to be safe you would have to assume it is a solvent based cleaner.

I do not believe Ocean Pine Oil is in production any longer but the company may still answer questions. The company does not have a web site but information shows they have 8 employees and gives a telephone number:

http://www.mant  an-coffee-co-inc

Ocean is still in full business, In Shreveport Louisiana and I am an employee there, Pine Oil and Crest-O-Mint are our current main products with mint being slightly less common than the standard Pine

I am trying to find "Ocean Pine" pine oil cleaner. Their office is in Shreveport, LA and is named Ocean Coffee Company. I called them to request to purchase from them since the only store I know of is not supplied by their distributor. I don't know if there is a store anywhere near me, but I would gladly order it from wherever needed. Thank you.

By Nellie from Stigler, OK

Answers:

"Ocean Pine" Pine Oil Cleaner

Try Associated Wholesale Grocer locations in the Fort Smith area the next time you head that way. Dollar Tree does not carry the product. I can't guarantee you'll find it there, however. Call a few stores before making that journey. Just do a general grocery store google search for Fort Smith to get the phone numbers. (01/07/2010)

By galenanden