Buying Sani-Flush

Where can I buy Sani-Flush? My mom is looking for it and can't find it anywhere.

By JSKA980405 from Goshen, IN

Buying Sani-Flush

Well, I went to google and typed in "who makes sani clean" and got several sites to click on. One said sani clean is no longer available because of environmental concerns. But another said you could buy it online at Office Depot in Mishawaka In. A 54 oz of Sani Flush is $3.79. So I would search out google and see what you can find. (09/29/2009)

By foxrun41

Buying Sani-Flush

Yes, I noticed that myself. You can no longer find it in the stores. I live in Brookville, PA. If you ask about it, most people don't seem to notice it any longer on the shelf. But yes, the Home Depot sells it online. (10/06/2009)

By twilightsmine

Buying Sani-Flush

I called the company and they said it is discontinued and that there is nowhere that I could buy it. I just finished my last jug and I'm very disappointed. It is the only thing that really "cleaned" my toilet. I think the other stuff on the market just coats over the stains etc. (10/30/2009)

By Whipster

I, too, miss Sani-flush" and am looking for it. It was the only thing that really cleaned toilet stains.

Buying Sani-Flush
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Buying an eBook Reader, Someone using an eBook reader.
Buying an eBook Reader
used car dealership
Buying a Used Car
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop