Buying Small Glass Blocks

Do you sell or could you tell me where I can buy the glass blocks in 3 x 3 inches or 5-l/2 by 5-l/2 inches? I love your website, but thought you might be able to help me with sizes. Thanks. TK

Tina Kirby

Answers:

Buying Small Glass Blocks

Best thing to do to find glass blocks in your area is to call local window/glass companies and ask them. I am not sure, but Lowe's or Home Depot might carry them so it would be worth a try to call and ask. I know there are companies that will ship factory direct, but I'll venture to bet the shipping costs would be outrageous. Just let your fingers do the walking through the Yellow Pages to start. (06/03/2009)

By Deeli

Buying Small Glass Blocks

If you are talking about the ones you put lights in, you can get them at Lowe's Home Improvement Sore when it gets closer to Christmas. (06/03/2009)

By Teresa Kay

clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Glass Block
Crafts Using Glass Blocks
🎄