Buying Small Jars and Bottles

I love making homemade skin care products. I would like to know where I could buy online, some pretty little jars and bottles for gifts to give to friends?

By h.arnott from Manchester, UK

Answers:

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

Try`jbconline`. They seem to have jars in all shapes and sizes in the UK. Hope this helps. (08/18/2009)

By kffrmw88

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

Hi kffrmw88. Many thanks for your reply, I will let you know how I go on. (08/18/2009)

By h.arnott

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

I have so many cute little bottles. I save all kinds of bottles that things I've bought come in. One from Carmex, one a little bigger that had something to soften rough heels. There are a lot of makeups that come in little jars. After using the contents I just wash them, soak off the labels. The lids can be painted with craft paint. (08/20/2009)

By TXBetty

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

Do you have a local "freecycle"? Maybe you could post asking for empty baby jars and then could decorate them yourself, or if you know of someone with a baby that could maybe save them up for you? (08/20/2009)

By minnabird

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

My thought, too, was Freecycle. You're in the UK, so I don't know exactly what you have, but try recycling centers or thrift stores that have community support behind them. If you can, put up a notice that you are in need of small jars without baked-on labels. I used to collect small wine bottles, not because I know what I'd do with them, but because it seemed a shame to toss them. I figured vinegars or dressings for gifts if I ever got around to it. Then on Freecycle someone wanted small bottles for an Alice in Wonderland party for a child...and I had 18. People save, even though they don't know why, sometimes. Good Luck. (08/20/2009)

By tennesue

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

Do you have Walmart? if you do, or something equivalent to, check their craft section. (08/20/2009)

By micksgirl

Buying Small Jars and Bottles

Many thanks for all the replies you posted for my request. You are wonderful. Will let you know how I go on. (08/21/2009)

By h.arnott

Buying Small Jars and Bottles
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
opening a pickle jar
Opening Jars and Bottles
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
🎄