Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick

Where can I purchase the Spray and Wash Stain Stick made by Dow Brands? This is used on fabrics (clothing) prior to washing.

By MyrnaAC from North Oaks, MN

Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick

The website sells it and they also recommend $3.50 US for a 4.3 oz stick, or $37.80 US for a case.

I don't know if it's made by Dow. But there is additional information on under this item that says to contact for discontinued products info (among other questions you might have), so maybe Dow doesn't make it anymore, but another company does.

I have to read more on the site because maybe I found a goldmine for discontinued products! Wouldn't that be nice. Maybe they even sell sudsy ammonia since I can't buy for love or money in Houston, TX USA (seriously, I can't find it anywhere). Hope this helps! (10/04/2009)

By metroplex

Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick

I get mine at Walmart. It is also at K-Mart, Walgreen's, CVS, Jewel, Target etc. I like it because I can stain stick a stain and not wash it till a week later, if I want. (10/06/2009)

By katklaw777

Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 10:18:41 AM on in 905 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.