Buying a Digital Converter Box

What is the best digital converter box to buy?

By Janet from Cleveland, OH

Buying a Digital Converter Box

We went to Radio Shack and bought one, it works very well. I had a voucher and we only paid about $10, otherwise it was about $40. It's worth the peace of mind when the weather gets crazy here in Ohio. (08/12/2010)

By Bethmom1961

Buying a Digital Converter Box

Pay attention to details and get what you need. I absolutely hate mine because there is no way to set them up to automatically switch channels, so I can't record any of my favorite shows anymore unless I put it on the needed channel before I leave. So, if I want to record something back to back on 2 different channels, I'm out of luck! (08/12/2010)

By lyonpridej

Buying a Digital Converter Box
Digital Converter Box
Using a Digital Converter Box
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding