CD Crafts

I have a lot of used CDs which I want to recycle making some attractive crafts. Could you suggest me some craft ideas which i can do using these CDs. I have 100s of CDs with me.

Thanks,
Anand from New Delhi, India

Answers:

CD Crafts

You can glue them to your wall or a big thick cardboard. and make a cool wall art. it would be great in a kids room. (02/07/2007)

By Mia.

CD Crafts

I also had many cd's. My friend is a "Lucy" lover. So I went online, cut & pasted pics of Lucy, Fred, Ethel, Rickey and put into my pictures. Then I used my cd labeling software and put the pics on the CDs. Makes pefect decoration on shower curtain/ring, hang on walls, etc. If you have an animal theme, put different pics of animals and place on lamps, etc (02/07/2007)

CD Crafts

If you crochet you can crochet two circles and put the CD in between the two circles and you have a coaster or potpad. Here is a pic of a Halloween one I did. (02/08/2007)

By Robin Mays

RE: CD Crafts

CD Crafts

I make twirlygigs by putting them back to back on fishing line with a loop for hanging using lots of hot glue between them - the whole yard is quite the spectacle when the sun is shining on them! I dont have to drill any holes. i like to do em 7 in a row. (02/08/2007)

By Lily 59

RE: CD Crafts

CD Crafts

Glue a CD on a painter canvas and decorate with squizz paint, in geometrical motives (eg. mandala) and you have a bright 'painting' to decorate any darker wall. A.Sylvia Sommer sylvia AT evadin.com.br (02/12/2007)

By TURUL

RE: CD Crafts

CD Crafts

I saw a program on TV where CDs were cut into mosaic pieces and used them to line a birdbath in the garden. It was beautiful, as all the colourful light was reflected. I want to do this project myself! (02/19/2007)

By Cathy

CD Crafts

Break them up using strong snips and gloves into smaller pieces and glue to a styrofoam ball, your choice of size, but I recommend at least 3" Add a hanging loop and you have your own disco ball! Be sure and glue the pieces shiny side up!! (03/14/2007)

By thriftmeg

RE: CD Crafts

CD Crafts

You can use them as a little carpet for front doors, it will be easy to wash,
thanks

(04/11/2007)

By muslim

CD Crafts

They make great little clocks. At yard sales I look for frugal clocks and use the arms, etc on the CD. Also, use them for outside CHRISTMAS decorations. (07/11/2007)

By keeper60

CD Crafts

I've seen CD's used for the top of decorative windchime type items. you could drill small holes into the cd and tie string or thread, even fishing line through it. adding embelishments of your choice, charms, bells. or if you work with polymer clay you can handmake little suns moon or stars ( or anything you can imagine) and attach those to it. :) (10/16/2007)

By GROSJACQUES1

CD Spinner Top
Crafts Using CDs
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
CD Jewelry
Making Jewelry from CDs and DVDs
Closeup of tree.
Making a Christmas Tree With Junk CDs
🎉
🎄