CD Jewel Case Picture Frame

I took an old CD case and popped the two pieces apart, turned the clear side around and put it back together so now it would stand up in an A frame. Then I took a picture some stickers and some patterned paper and made a picture frame out of it.

Source: I read somewhere you could make a frame from a CD case so I tried it out. Not sure where but thanks if someone from here.

By Christina from Paducah, KY

CD Jewel Case Picture Frame

What a great idea. I have so many of these. I'm not clear about what you mean when you say you took them apart and turned the clear side around. With mine, I can slip anything in without taking it apart. Am I missing something? (07/25/2009)

By chef4u

CD Jewel Case Picture Frame

I love it! (07/25/2009)

CD Jewel Case Picture Frame

That is brilliant! Thanks! (12/03/2009)

By kitkitschy

Three large stacks of CD Jewel Cases.
Uses for CD Jewel Cases
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Making a Mosaic Picture Frame
Making a Mosaic Picture Frame
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
two old ornate hardcover books
Making a Recycled Book Picture Frame
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:34:10 PM on in 889 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.