Can You Get Whiter Skin?

I used to have lighter skin color when I was younger, but it's gotten darker as I got older. My mom's skin is really light and she's always telling me to wash my face with soap and I do that, but it doesn't really help. I want to think that it does, but it doesn't.

Does sunscreen protect the color of your skin? I have a medium tan, but my mother's is really light and that's how I want it to be. I always thought it was the sun that made my face darker. My feet and arms are so much whiter than my face and it looks like I don't wash my face, but I do (like 4 times a day.)

-Ae Eh from Long Island, NY

Answers:

Can you get whiter skin?

There is this new skin shop named Johnette Alissandraise. I've tried their whitening soaps and lotion and I assure you that I got whiter. Too bad it's hard to buy their products. I only buy them online, in their very few stores. Try them. I know you will agree with me. (12/06/2009)

By sarah44

Skin Lightening Tips
Bluing
Using Bluing
bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
A woman rubbing her skin.
Caring for Aging Skin
🎄