Canceling a Magic Jack Account

How do I cancel my Magic Jack account?

By Staie M.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I haven't used Magic Jack but I would think the way to cancel it is by calling the credit card company you originally set the account up with. If you're not sure which account it was then maybe look over past credit card receipts to see which account it was originally ordered on and call that credit card company to help you cancel it. If it was done on your bank debit card then call your bank. You can't reverse the initial charge but you can stop any further charges.

Good luck! I ordered one and what a nightmare! They kept adding charges to my credit card charged by other people from other companies. I had to cancel my debit and charge card as they somehow had both numbers. Good luck canceling.

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 1, 2011
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:41:44 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.