Candle Birthday Card
Vote for this contest contender!
No-one would fail to be impressed by this hand made birthday card. It is surprisingly easy to make using fancy sticking tape for the candles.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- blank greetings card and envelope
- printed greetings
- decorative sticking tape
- yellow paper
- white (PVA) glue
- You can use purchased ready printed greetings, or print and cut out your own. If you have good hand writing you might choose to write the greeting yourself. Stick your chosen greeting to the bottom of the card.
- Take one of the rolls of tape and cut a short length. Make the cut on an angle for the top of the candle.
- Apply the tape to the card, then repeat with different lengths making as many as will fit across your card.
- To make the flames, cut leaf-like shapes out of the yellow paper. It may help to draw the shapes first before cutting.
- Use the white glue to stick the flames to the candle tops.
- Glue another greeting to the inside of the card if you like.
- Make sure the glue is fully dry before putting card in its envelope.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!