Candle Earring Holder

Buy a long thick candle, decorate with left over nail polish, paints etc. Press small fine nails into candle. Collect all your favourite earrings and loop them on to nails and voila! Your earrings are just where you need them. Of course this is for your loopy ones. Try a small candle for your studs, and just press them in. Throw it in the case when your traveling. Bliss, no more searching!

by Bubbleswire from Ireland

Candle Earring Holder

Good tip. I never would've thought of this. (02/13/2010)

By k.sowders

Candle Earring Holder

This is a good tip for the loop earrings. But I wouldn't want to put the studs in my ears after having been stuck into a wax candle. (02/14/2010)

By Cricketnc

Candle Earring Holder
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Kids Shell Jewelry
Making Shell Jewelry
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder