Making a Candy Bouquet With Candy Vase
This is a guide about making a candy bouquet with candy vase
. You can save money by making your own custom candy bouquet and vase for a special gift.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 2 Comments
Candy bouquets are a fun gift to give or receive, but they can be expensive to buy! Luckily they are easy to make yourself and much cheaper.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 "movie boxes" of candy (all the same size)
- full size candies
- miniature candies
- wooden dowels
- floral foam block
- hot glue gun
- tissue paper
- Run a line of glue down the side of one box, then attach it to back of a second box. Repeat until all four boxes are attached to form the vase.
- Measure the opening in the vase. Cut the floral block down to fit inside. Cut it about 1/2 inch shorter than the vase, too. Insert it into the vase.
- Run a line of hot glue down the back of each large candy bar. Attach the dowel and allow to dry. Repeat with the mini candy bars. NOTE: If you glue the dowel onto the loose flap on the back of the candy bar, you may want to put a small amount of glue under the flap to hold it in place. This will keep the candy from flopping around on the dowel.
- Arrange the candies into a bouquet by poking them into the foam. Once you are happy with the arrangement, carefully remove the foam block from the vase.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Set the foam block onto a piece of tissue paper, then pull the sides up to cover the block. Gently side the foam block back into the vase. Arrange the tissue edges to cover up the exposed dowels.
Check out how easy it is to make your own candy bouquet in this short video. Candy bouquets are a great gift on any special occasion.Read 2 Comments
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:35:46 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us