Candy Train Ornament
Used wrapped candies to make a cute train ornament. This is a guide about making a candy train ornament.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Little Christmas train ornament any boy or girl would enjoy.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes each
- 1 piece of red or green ribbon about 6 inches long
- hot glue gun and glue
- 4 round peppermints wrapped
- 1 oblong package chewing gun
- 1 Hershey kiss
- 1 square after dinner mint
- 1 miniature candy bar
- 1 round Reese's mini cup
- 1 large Tootsie Roll, wrapped
- Leave everything in its wrapper.
- Take the gum and hot glue the Tootsie Roll to it.
- Next take the Reese's cup and glue it face down against the top of the train on the right side.
- Glue the after dinner mint on top of it.
- Glue the Hershey kiss on top of the Tootsie Roll face down near the front of the train.
I squished mine so it would stick better. (Refer to picture for better idea on where placements are.)
- Take a piece of Christmas ribbon and double it and add a knot to the bottom to hold it together.
- Glue on the small candy bar to the back of the train and then push the knotted end of the ribbon into the back of the small Hershey bar. Place a dot of glue in to hold it.
- Trim the wrappers of the peppermints on each side and glue one on each end of the gum package and repeat on back to make the wheels. You may want to sit it down flat and add one at a time so it stands alone.
Now you have a darling train to hang on your Christmas tree. After Christmas your child can eat it. My grandson called it "the chocolate train".
By Gem from VA
Related Content(article continues below)
December 14, 20110 found this helpful
That is very cute!
December 17, 20110 found this helpful
Very clever and on its way to my crafty daughter in law.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 3:27:24 AM on 10.0.1.35 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us